The Cheat Sheet turns five years old this weekend, so in honor of our birthday, we’re giving you the gift of a complimentary issue.
What’s in this edition? Lots of stuff like…
- Mike Pence’s latest approval ratings
- John Gregg’s Black Democrat Problem
- Some proposed changes to the state’s 21st Century Scholars program,
- A “Vaping” Fix
- The Poll of Polls
If you like it, feel free to subscribe by clicking the icon on our home page.
By the way, the Cheat Sheet is made possible in part by…
- The Indiana Conference of Mayors and their Trust Local campaign,
- The small business law firm of Thrasher, Buschmann and Voelkel
- Downtown Comics, your place to escape!
- Ivy Tech Community College
- iLab, Independent Software Quality and Testing Assurance!
- Nicky Blaine’s Cocktail and Cigar Lounge
- Political Bank
- The Institute for Quality Education
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Indiana
- The Antelope Club in Downtown Indianapolis
And before we forget, the Cheat Sheet has broken news at least 15 times since January of last year!