Republican Eric Holcomb and Democrat Jonathan Weinzapfle led the pack in campaign fundraising for their respective statewide races. Today was the filing deadline for annual campaign reports. Here’s a summary…
- Raised approximately $4.26 million since the last filing period. Nearly two million of that was in the last two months. He reported $7.2 million in cash on hand.
Dr. Woody Myers
- He reported raising $180,000, but his campaign spent nearly $178,000 and reported nearly $1,800 in cash on hand. He also loaned himself nearly $60,000.
- Owens raised nearly $84,000, spent $67,000 and had slightly more than $16,000 in cash on hand.
- Although Eddie Melton had dropped out of the raise, his reports show he raised $60,000 for his campaign, spent $30,000 and had $30,000 in cash on hand.
- Hill raised about $496,000. He spent $312,000 and had $183,000 in cash on hand.
- Westercamp raised about $77,000, spent $39,000 and had $38,000 in cash on hand.
- Raised – $617,000. Spent – $7,800. Cash on hand – $609,000.
- Raised – $205,000. Spent – $61,000. Cash on hand – $144,000.
Other Items of Note
Although she isn’t running again, Superintendent of Public Instruction Jennifer McCormick reported raising $45,000. She had no campaign expenditures.
State Senator Victoria Spartz, who suspended her Senate campaign to explore a possible run for Congress, reported raising $324,000 this year, spending $48,000 and having more than $356,000 in the bank
Former Secretary of State and Congressman Todd Rokita, who is reportedly exploring a run for Attorney General didn’t raise any money, but spent more than $11,000 and had about $2,100 in cash on hand.