Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett and IMPD Police Chief Troy Riggs announced Friday a restructuring of the Department’s command staff to better fight crime.
The appointments are…
- Brian C. Reeder, Chief of Staff
- Bryan Roach, Assistant Chief of Administration
- Randal Taylor, Assistant Chief of Investigations
- James Waters, Assistant Chief of Patrol
- Valerie Cunningham, Deputy Chief of Patrol
- William Lorah, Deputy Chief of Investigation
Riggs said Cunningham will also work overnight, so as to better coordinate crime fighting efforts and allocate resources where needed.
You can hear Hogsett and Riggs in the Leon-Tailored Audio above. It runs 23 minutes.
So far Indianapolis had had five murders since January 1.