Here’s what’s making political headlines across Indiana today.
- The Indy Star looks at the split between the unions in a primary contest between John Gregg and Glenda Ritz.
- Jim Shella writes about a possible Baron Hill/Todd Young rematch in the U.S. Senate race.
- Social conservative “leader” Micah Clark attacks Governor Mike Pence over a welcome letter to Indy Pride. (RTV 6)
- Fox 59 writes about a scaled back Justice Center project.
- State Impact Indiana has the latest on the first meeting of the new State Board of Education.