President Donald Trump gets mixed reviews and Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb gets high marks in our first informal survey of 2017.
More than 400 readers responded to the Indy Politics Political Pulse (made possible in part with underwriting from Winner’s Circle, the Institute for Quality Education and Indianapolis Public Schools)
Here are some of the highlights…
- 35% gave President Donald Trump a B or better on his job performance. 39% gave him a D or F.
- 70% gave Governor Eric Holcomb a grade of B or better.
- 60% rate the jobs Indiana lawmakers are doing as good or satisfactory.
- When it comes to roads 40% support an increase in the gas tax to pay for roads.
- 42% support expanding early childhood education.
- 81% support Sunday alcohol sales.
- 44% think lawmakers have done a good job avoiding “social” issues.
You can view all the results, as well as comments left by the participants by clicking here.