Today on the online edition of “Indiana Issues” our panel discusses the following…
- 0:00 – Does Indiana need a hate crimes law in the wake of vandalism at a Carmel synagogue?
- 07:25 – Republican State Senator Andy Zay is in hot water over three-year comments regarding racism.
- 15:00 – Indiana lawmakers tell Attorney General Curtis Hill they won’t alter a report accusing him of sexually inappropriate behavior.
- 21:00 – With less than 100 days to go before the mid-term elections we check out the lay of the political landscape
- 26:00 – Political predictions and prognostications
Our panel includes Democrat Kip Tew, Republican Joey Fox, and Libertarian Brad Klopfenstein.Indiana Issues is recorded at Edge Media Studios in downtown Indianapolis.