Although it’s been more than half a century since Indiana lawmakers passed Uni-Gov, which consolidated Indianapolis and Marion County government, there are still some unresolved issues facing citizens.
Those issues were the topics of a panel discussion this past Sunday in Indianapolis.
The panel of guests included…
- Fmr Lt Governor John Mutz
- City-County Council President Vop Osili
- Fmr. State Rep. Ned Lamkin
- Fmr State Senator/IPS Teacher Billie Breaux
- Fay Williams Atty/Civil Rights Activist
Indy Politics editor and publisher Abdul-Hakim Shabazz was the moderator.
You can hear the discussion in the Leon-Tailored Audio above. Each segment runs for about 25 minutes.