With this past week marking campaign finance filing deadlines for federal and local offices, we here at Indy Politics thought it might be a good idea to let you know how much Indiana politicos have raised, spent and have in the bank, especially since some of them may be running for higher office next year. So here you go. Note, the numbers are rounded for simplicity.
1st District – Pete Visclosky
- $127K Raised, $78K spent, $310K cash on hand.
2nd District – Jackie Walorski
- $257K Raised, $42K spent, $453K cash on hand.
3rd District – Marlin Stutzman
- $112K Raised, $158K spent, $423K cash on hand.
4th District – Todd Rokita
- $96K Raised. $109K spent. $1.04 million cash on hand.
5th District – Susan Brooks
- $182K Raised. $144K spent. $884K cash on hand.
6th District – Luke Messer
- $172 Raised. $163K spent. $470K cash on hand.
7th District – Andre Carson
- $83K Raised. $80K spent. $689K cash on hand.
8th District – Larry Bucshon
- $135K Raised. $51K spent. $389K cash on hand.
9th District – Todd Young
- $410K Raised. $57K spent. $1.11 million cash on hand.
- Eric Holcomb – $125K raised.
- Joe Hogsett – $935K – Raised, $163K – Spent, $2.3 Million cash on hand.
- Chuck Brewer – $672K – Raised, $14K – Spent, $657K cash on hand.
- Jim Brainard – $115K Raised, $155K Spent, $102K cash on hand.
- Rick Sharp – $65K Raised, $88K spent, $46K cash on hand.