Here’s a quick early rundown on what’s we’re keeping an eye on this week in Indiana government and politics…
Monday, January 15
- MLK Day, Government closed
Tuesday, January 16
- Senate Corrections and Criminal Law hearing on CBD Oil (9:30 a.m.)
- House Government and Regulatory Reform Committee on Township Government Reform (10:30 a.m.)
- Hate Crime advocates rally at the Statehouse (11:30 a.m.)
Wednesday, January 17
- House Roads & Transportation Committee on Autonomous Vehicles (10:00 a.m.)
- Senate Public Policy Hearing on Cold Beer Sale (12:00 p.m.)
Thursday, January 18th
- Libertarian Secretary of State Candidate Announcement (5:30 p.m.)
And of course with daily filings for office, we plan to update our list of who’s filed to run on Wednesdays and Saturdays up until next month’s filing deadline.
And don’t forget you can keep track of all this by signing up for our Indy Politics statewide summary. It’s a daily e-mail summary of political news from across Indiana. And it’s free. Click here for more.